One of the grandest Indian festivals- Diwali is on the way and obviously you have to decorate your home for the guests. The most economic and easy way to decorate your house without fighting with the market rush is the paper art, and one such stuff is a hanging paper decoration. So, here we are going to tell you how you can make it for decorating your home this Diwali.
- Colourful Papers
After collecting the supplies, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Cut 8 equal strips of 20cm x 2cm from a colourful paper (you can also take bigger strips of a thicker paper for a bigger hanging).
- Put all the 8 stripes parallel and staple them in the middle, now you have 16 paper leaves in it (8 each side).
- Hold one paper leaf from the end, round it and stick its end to the centre using some glue.
- Repeat the third step with all the 16 paper leaves and one piece of your wall hanging is ready
- Now, make some more pieces like this using different colour papers and join them with strings. Your decorative wall hanging is ready to enhance the beauty of your home.
You can also make different patterns using the paper strips according to your imagination and make it more interesting like the following ones in the pictures below: