This festive season, decorate you home with self-made stuff and surprise your guests. Don’t know how, we are here to help. Today, we will learn to make a beautiful flower ball hanging, which you can use to decorate your home this Diwali. To make this decoration stuff, you need to collect the following supplies first:-
Flower Punch (or you can also cut a different shape as you want using scissor)
- Paper cards in 3 or 3 different colours
- Thermocol Ball
- Acrylic Paint and Brush
Now you have to follow these simple steps to make a Flower Ball:
- First we have to punch or cut many small flower designs from two paper cards of the different colours. You can also make some paper/artificial flowers to make it more interesting.
- Take an Al-pin and thread a sequin in it, then carefully thread it through the centre of the different colour flower cuttings or a paper/artificial flower. You have to prepare many pins like it.
- Take a thermocol ball as big as you want and paint it with a dark colour.
- Now, start sticking your flowers on the thermocol ball by pushing the Al-pin inside. These flowers should be arranged in a proper way all over the ball.
- In the end, take a string and tie a knot at the end of it, thread an al-pin through the knot and stick it in the thermocol ball. Now your beautiful flower ball is ready to decorate your home on Diwali.
Also Read: How to Make Homemade Chocolates